One-to-One Czech for Foreigners Courses and Company Czech for Foreigners Courses
- Our teaching is based on the following steps:
1. Language Audit – Testing and Assessing the Level of Czech Language Skills and Needs
2. Creating a Study Plan
3. Following a Study Plan
4. Regular Achievemet Assessment and Adjustment of the Study Plan
- Your first trial introductory Czech lesson including an assessment test is for free and without any obligation.
- When booking 10 and more Czech classes (of 60 minutes each) you are granted a reduction of 5 %.
- Preparatory courses are provided for exams in line with the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages (levels: A1, A2, B1, B2, C1), exams for translators and interpreters as well as preparatory courses for candidates for the Czech exams required of applicants for a permanent residence permit outside the EU-countries.
Prices – One-to-One Czech Courses and Company Czech Courses
|Czech Lessons for Foreigners||Price|
|60 minutes||CZK 550 / EUR 22*|
|90 minutes||CZK 800 / EUR 32*|
* EUR 1 = approx. CZK 25